Need to Speak with our advisor?

Whatsapp Whatsapp to us @ 8030 1235

Email: | Office: 6336 0443

  • > Gov App Services | PE Endorsement & BCA Submission

P.E. Endorsement & BCA Submission

Lim Sign provide one stop service to assist you for the entire P.E. Endorsement process & BCA Submission.

When you need PE Endorsement & BCA Submision for your advertisement  ?

1. Advertisement signage exceeding 10 metres square that is supported by an advertising structure.

2. Where the uppermost part of the frame, panel, hoarding, object, support or other type of structure is 3 metres and above from the ground.